Freitag, 6. März 2015
track and field started this week, and sam and i are the managers. It's perfect, because we are going to be able to be part of the team, work out whenever we want to (we asked coach thierolf) and don't have to compete at meets. I was alone almost all week and it was really cold. One day I organized uniforms, and other days I just watched the others run and the throwers throw, and i learned that throwing is actually hard, because it's a lot of work and technique is very important. I was going to walk with Falon today, because she has issues with her knee, but we ended up running half and walking the other half of the track, and got as much workout as the others. Jessi came up to me and told me, that mr. thierolf was talking about putting me on the 4x800 relay, which made me really happy because I'm not even running track, but he wants to put me on the team. I dont want to do it though, because the reason I'm not running track, is that i don't want to compete in the meets; that was the part I really didn't like about cross country. We also got our seats rearranged in physical science and I don't sit with Sam and Jeremy anymore which made me so mad, because it's already my least favorite class.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen