Jess is/was gone the last 3 days and i was/ am alone at home. Friday, I hung out with Sarah and I didn't do much on saturday and sunday, but work out and try to tan for prom. I also walked max around the lake, so i ended up running/walking 10km almost every day the last days.
Monday, Brittany and I went to the track to do the track workout that everyone is supposed to do over spring break. (i don't have to do it since i am just a manager) Her mom and brother, who is in middle school track, ran with us. i already worked out that day, so i ended up running 4 1/2 miles that day. after working out we went to the store and after we ate supper, we started watching a movie together. Brittany and i decided to cruise and met sarah and falon and hung out for a bit.
tuesday, i went to Katelyn's and we had to go to the track, because her brother had middle school practice for throwing. Later, at 1.30am Lance and i decided to hang out, so he rode his bike all the way to the lake and i met him outside. we watched a horror movie and fell asleep at 6am.
I made my prom hair and makeup appoingmtent last week while i was at signatures with britanny and sam after we went to sonic, and it kind of sucks, because we have to be there at 11am, and we start taking pictures at 3/4pm, but tht was the only time she had an appointment left.i am probably going to look for a dress on saturday






Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen